Worthington Christian Village offers assisted living apartments in the Columbus, Ohio, area designed for residents who will benefit from 24-hour onsite staff support within the comfort of their favorite furnishings.
Our assisted living community includes a nursing staff, lounge, resident programs, and dining room — all in one location! This living option provides seniors with personalized assistance with their daily activities from medication management, bathing and dressing, to chores such as laundry and housekeeping.
Please contact our Marketing Department for more information and to schedule a tour at [email protected] or (614) 846-6076.
Assisted Living Apartments Include:
- 24-Hour Nursing Supervision
- All Dining Room Meals and Snacks
- Laundry Services
- Emergency Call System
- Worship Services
- Exercise Programs
- Library Services
- Banking Services
- Personal Care Plan
- Planned Programs
- Priority Placement in Other Living Options
- Scheduled Outings
- Licensed Dietitian and Social Worker
- Standard and Basic Cable Television
- All Utilities Including Cable
- 24-Hour Security
- Medical Director and Other Visiting Professionals Including: Audiologist, Dentist, Optometrist and Podiatrist
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- General Store
- Medical Transportation
- Postal Services
Worthington Christian Village’s assisted living apartments do not require an endowment or entrance fee. An approved application is required for residency or to be placed on our waiting list.
If you are looking for a senior assisted living facility in the Columbus, Ohio, area, please contact Worthington Christian Village for more information and to schedule a tour.